9.04.2006

so it worked finally

and I wasn't gonna be picky kwim? So no zoo pic...look for it online on a layout some time :) This is K's first day of MIDDLE school...wah wah sob sob..I mean it was as hard sending her as it was to kindergarten the first time...why is that???????! Also the bus arrives here at 6:41 am...you've gotta be KIDDING me..that's gonna make for a fun year right? She already missed it one day when the bus driver decided to come earlier and just start the route....I had quite a few choice words for them when I called them :)
Mikey..my middle guy...Grubtart all cleaned up..he looked so HANDsome his first day...you'll notice in layouts he had two different shirts on...he had to change because his breakfast was WIPED onto his shirt...grr....it was also hard to let him go..the little guy at the bus stop without his big sister to watch out for him... I worry about him constantly.
And little tootsie here...this was after I told her she wasn't going to school this year..her response after this..."duh Mo-om I am TOO going to school this year...WITH Mikey". Poor thing...she's not even going to preschool because she refuses to enter a class without me or apparently Mikey now. She's handling the adjustment well I think...thank goodness! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, my baby had the same reaction to his older bro and sis going to school... I didn't even expect it.

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

so is Mikey actually wearing pants?? they do look so grown up ;)