9.04.2006

How we've spent our fall time so far...


school's been back for one week...we managed to take them out of school last tues to go hear Uncle Tommy play on navy pier...isn't Tom's girl Nic a beauty? She's a doll too in personality! We all love Aunt Cole :)

anyway it was dreary and cold and rainy but me, mom, riss and the kids braved the rain to meet up w/Tom, Nic and Dave's wife Vicky there...it was good to see her..she looked great too....but I think by then it was raining harder and I put the camera away...but my brother's camera has lots of pics of all of us because the kids took over the camera :) That's always scary...Vicky and I were laughing about them shooting our nose hairs...:)

Tom played a great 2 sets and then we headed back to our little town an hour away..thank goodness Mom drove as I was beat....this weekend we headed to Herrin, Il where my dad lives to pretty much scrub his house clean. :( He's in the VA hospital with some serious medical issues (what else is new) and we tried to convince him to sell the house and move back up by us. The 6 hour drive (one way) is killing all of us..but I don't think we made any headway :(

That's about it here..I have to head to the grocery store possibly or at least out to lunch...and then I hope to come back and scrap this afternoon...I owe Laura pages for Dennis's album but I really want to scrap something personally for me too...sigh Nothing like guilt.....hopefully I can accomplish both!

The last time I scrapped it wasn't my own pics. :) Ok that is it for me...headcing out here soon!
isn't this one just screaming for a layout? LOL I had just said no pizza...mean mommy- of course nice nana caved! 2 times I might add!

1 comment:

Just Say Julie said...

that sounds fun and a perfect reason to take the kids out of school! i would totally have done it! great pics!