9.04.2006

Sick of me yet?



now we get to Tall Ship Festival and the fountains of Navy Pier...I've scrapped a few of these..will have to share a latest layout or two also huh? I'm a little behind. I've done my layouts for the 3 scrappers, 3 ways of Freakie's..but I'm not allowed to share those...I've also done the auction layout that Joan won but alas I haven't scanned that one yet.

And may I say I surprised myself..because she sent me dreaded WINTER pics...the pics themselves..adorable but I am not a winter girl. So therefore I jumped out of my comfort zone to do them.

Ok, ok the Tall Ship Festival..find August to read about it..sorry I'm not retyping..just sharing photos of it!

Some of my faves if you will!

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

OMG -- that last one of Anna is to DIE for.... I can't WAIT to see it in a layout!

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

OMG I LOVE that look on her face ;) Give them a hug and a kiss from me ;)