1.19.2010

EA Active


I do not work for any of the people, places you are hearing about.  I just believe in them fully.  EA Active was a gift from my kids for xmas.  I wanted a workout game that would cause me to sweat and actually work muscles.  Wii Fit is great for my kids..but it was too choppy for me.  So my children researched and found this little game from EA Active.  I love it.  I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to work out.  I will tell you that when I first lost my 60 lbs I did very *little* working out.  We maintained for a year but then when I went back to wanting to lose more weight- nothing happened.  I'm finding I need to workout about 4 days a week and my body still hasn't caught up with the "I'm trying to lose" mode yet.  We are doing it the right way- slowly.  I have also heard good things about the Biggest Loser DVDs.  Post your fave workout routines in the comments.  But no matter what- GET MOVING.  :)  I'm happy to say I made it almost through the 30 day challenge and will be moving to the More EA Active workouts to throw in abs.  I will be doing their six week challenge.  Who wants to do it with me? 
Losing weight was so nice.  And I went down 5 sizes from a size 30/32 and outgrowing those to an 18/20 and hoping to keep going downward.  I do eat.  I eat MORE now than I ever did..remember that...I am not just blowing smoke...I eat well and good meals.  I eat 3 meals and 3 snacks.  I average about 1500 calories a day.  And I am not hungry.  Nor do I miss the crap I ate before.  So it can be done.  If *I* could get up and get moving- you all can too.

Buy EA Active Today!

Facts:
-You can set up your workout on the days that are convenient to you- 4 days working out and 3 days of rest.
-You can set up the insensity.  I did low and it beat my behind!
-You can use it withOUT the balance board.  So you don't have to invest a ton of money.  You *will* need the resistance band and the leg strap.
-You can workout with a friend.

No comments: