1.14.2010

More from Me

So today I am going to share a super simple recipe.  I will have to dig up the picture I have of it.  It's *not* healthy per se...although my philosophy is that everything in moderation.  (With exercise).  My kids love this.  Ok to be honest...2 out of three of my kids love it.  But my son hates *everything*.  Add to it a dye allergy and he is one tough cookie to feed. 

I will always try and give you a heads up if something isn't healthy but truly people..with BACON in it..do you doubt it's not healthy?    Starting in February I will try and figure out how to post a link to my calendar with my recipes for the month.  I have to give that some more thought.  But I write out a menu for two months at a time.  And then I follow it...we use up leftovers and don't thaw and waste foods.  In my house I cook for an army.  We have 7 people in our home.  3 kids, 4 adults and a dog.  I also make extra for my grandmother who is 95 and as feisty as ever.  I think I get that aspect of my personality from her.  So I make up a bit extra and then freeze and label it for her so she doesn't have to cook.

I will try and ask her opinions of things to post here..she's a scream!

Recipe to be posted above.

Make sure to get up and moving!

No comments: