1.11.2006

10 years long :)




It's amazing to me how long Anita and I have been friends. What's even more amazing is that she joined my message board at ScrapAddict without even *telling* me and I am mortified to admit it took me months to realize who she was. I didn't get midmomama at all. :) I'm a little slow I guess right?

So anyway we had this Diva contest a year ago or so and I figured it'd be a hit..needless to say we did away with it because of all the hurt feelings, etc. But Anita entered this contest. By this time I knew who she was on my boards but while some might think or say she got the position because of KNOWING me for 10 long years...that was so far from the truth. Because I never told her but I was prepared to be even more picky with her entry. Then her entry starting coming in and I noticed. And when it came time to pick a Diva I knew without a doubt that she couldn't be one...there was only one spot for her on the team and that was on the actual Design team.

I've known her for 10 yrs and never knew she had this kind of talent. And her work just keeps getting better and better. I've learned so much more about her in the last year or so than in all the 10 years we've known each other.

I met her when Katie was only 6 weeks old. She's going to be 11 in May. Ouch that makes me feel old. But Anita has *always* been there for me...I'm glad she's sharing the "real" her with me too...and wow her work is inspiring. And her life is interesting and she always makes me laugh.

Thanks Anita for 10 great years...it's great sharing Mom with you...you get her when she's old though ok????







I can't believe that your Katy is wanting to date! I am so lucky that I have you around to help me learn to say Because I said so! :)

For our greedy sneak peek crazed girls another look at our Tainted Love kit :) Coming in a week or so...ooh maybe it's time to release more layouts Bwhahaha


3 comments:

Anita said...

OK, I came to your blog to laugh and cackle like I always do you and you made me cry, dammit! Now I gotta come to CHA July so I can slug you. But uh, I am so not diapering mom. Tell her I love her anyway. :P

Carolyn F said...

Love love LOVE the first layout.

Just Say Julie said...

she is an incredible designer!!