1.04.2006

Sneaky Peeky for my peeps



:) I will share...the first is NOT a kit..just a teaser...


So the next layout was done using Annette's Diva sketch. Yummy. I've been wanting to try the different title like that for a bit!

I used our new upcoming kit for Feb- Tainted Love :) I loved that song in the 80's.

I didn't even use the whole kit yet...all the yummy's are still there (a love wood word and coaster). So I have enough to do a 2nd layout!


And I just counted up my layouts for 2005 and I did 129 layouts. That's not half bad at all is it? I am very proud of myself and hope to do MORE for 2006.

Here ya go..I've tormented ya enough now haven't I? I have some march kits on my desk that you *might* get a sneaky of if you bug me enough!

As a quick aside...Bonni has been non-existent since she's been home so I've been teasing her and today her dh was fixing the fan. Well I wasn't thinking and told her to go help her dh hang the fan. Which is what my mom started calling ahem something else here..so it was QUITE funny to say that to Bonni who started laughing. Of course only Bonni and I would laugh that hard at that. :) Here ya go...there's my Techno McDreamy..isn't he handsome? I love those blue eyes and that smile! I should go turn on my fan ;) I added the sticker letters and chipboard heart only (the kit has a chipboard coaster and a wood word (love))


3 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

The layout of Anna is stellar....and the one with you and Kev is gorgeous!! March kits....oooh I'd love to see March Kits!

Carolyn F said...

WooHOO on the 129 pages!

Bonni said...

LMAO...yeah that was a total crack up about Chris fixing the fan...great LO BTW girl