1.04.2006

New Year's Pictures


Here's a few New Year's photos..I went to bed at 11:20pm :) Big partier that I am!

Me with my wild hair and in my pjs LOL and my honey!

The kids were up partying until 1am - they tried to stay up for Hawaii new year but they didn't quite make it (That would have been 4am) Can you imagine how nasty they would have been the next day? ROFL

Aren't they the cutest things ever? You should have *seen* the confetti all over the floor and M's joy at being able to use gunpowder poppers :) Typical boy!

I heard Dick Clark on the tv..how sad and yet poignant when it rang in the new year they cut to him kissing his wife and then left them alone!

Happy 2006 to all of you!

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

What a great picture of the kids!

Jill said...

The kids look like they are having so much fun! Happy New Year to you and your family.