1.22.2006

Tag...

Ok so I was in a roundabout way tagged...I hate when they sneak that in..anyone who hasn't done it (ahem Carolyn F) consider yourself tagged..because then I feel guilty if I don't do it... LOL So here goes:

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:

banquet waitress, long john silvers, bank- office, proof dept and customer service, scrapaddict.com ;) being a mom too!

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Actually I don't tend to watch movies over and over..but I love Galaxy Quest, Adam Sandler ones, Austin Powers.

4 Places You Have Lived:
Chicago, Bridgeview, Port Hueneme, Ca, Park Ridge, Lisle, Buffalo Grove, Lake Zurich and Pleasanton, Ca(loved it there)

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
hmm what's pvr'd? Lots of home improvement shows...Starting Over (thanks Carrie), Project Runway, Rock Star INXS (over now), Apprentice, Grey's Anatomy, Lost once in a while.

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:I've been to a lot of places actually with the timeshare...myrtle beach, canada, hawaii, florida (all the time), indiana, missouri, cincinnati, california, china

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
ScrapAddict - the gallery, the forum and the admin area :) And the blogs of my friends.

4 of Your Favorite Foods:
Chinese
Mexican
Italian
dessert


4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
Sleeping
Mexico or anywhere warm
CHA WINTER (wah wah wah)
scrapping!

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
-TheNANA- Mom simply highlight and copy mine into your blog by ctrl c-ing it and then pasting it like word into the blog post once you get in there and delete out my answers and post yours ;)
-ANITA
-BONNI
-LAURA

2 comments:

Anita said...

Aw, crap, does this mean I have to update my blog now? Oh, the pain! The agony!!! OK, off to work on it. Thanks. Thanks a LOT. ;)

Bonni said...

gee thanks for the tag...I'll try and do it sometime this year :) and hey, you forgot to list your wonderful vacation to Roswell, Jor'jaw girl :) :)