1.09.2006

But of course

What scrapbook company should you design for...?


KI MEMORIES DESIGN TEAM!Innovated and inspiring...two words that best describe your scrapbooking style. You are always growing and evolving to the next level with your pages and it shows with each and every layout you create.
Take this http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=20&url=http://www.quizilla.com/makeaquiz.php">Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

Well duh I say...I love their stuff..wasn't too happy with the # of patterned papers question because I use always 3 and sometimes 4 - but never 5 :)

So there ya have it! Now if I could only get time to SCRAPBOOK I did about geez...5 or 6 layouts so far this year and I've moved a lot of my crap onto the kitchen table (as Kev points out daily) but I like it there and am doing more there. Just ordered a Cropper Hopper cart on wheels to help keep it movable better. The sheer amt of goodies I have! :) I am trying to get to the table to do some layouts so I can give some more sneak peeks. If not I will just have to sneak one of the girls' awesome layouts. :) Start bugging them and I'll allow ONE sneaker ;)

I've been in a black mood..which isn't helped when my best friend answers her phone snarling at me ;0) I thought about hanging up but knew she has caller id and she'd have phoned me back..so I did the *right* thing and let her bitch and moan. I'd be snarling too after she gave me an earful. Poor sweetie. But I did tell her to start packing sooner and nagged her to death (but what good does I told ya so do? LOL) She'll be hitting me for that one for SURE.

I need to pull out my camera more..I feel like I am so behind and then I slow down on photo taking...gonna get it up online soon. The kids are running circles in my family room making me CRAZED right now. No one listens to me at all. Well those voices in my head answer me sometimes ;)

Ok so I have nothing to say - it's official. I got the parts ordered I needed for the kits....Anita has been teasing our board members with our beautiful upcoming feb or march kit...yum that I named Moulin Rouge...hmm what could it be? or would K be more appropriate? Hmm another hint for you devious women.

I'll post another layout here soon..I did finish a few that I can't share right now but hope to soon and the best news..my layouts were returned today from Cantata. YAY I have been worried about those puppies.

I spent the earlier part of today labeling my gallery with all the layouts- where they went and when I sent them. In addition to linking to the kit used and I didn't even get half of them done. But that's my goal for 2006- BE more and keep track more....

I forgot...saw Rumor Has It...gimme a break...spoiler alert but the premise is INSANE...girl goes to find dad (based on graduate) and then SLEEPS with man..i mean what if he WAS the dad? omg I hated it. Kev hated it..and the ppl next to us were freaking annoying. They had to be in our row..the whole theater was empty and we were there 20 min early and then they are pushing past us...and then they whip out bowls to SHARE the popcorn and there is a seat btwn me and this guy and he throws his coat over the railing in front of us and then they start tossing their garbage on the seat btwn us and they keep hitting me. So I held my arm in front of me the WHOLE time. LOL And I immediately remembered why I watch movies in the privacy of my OWN home...cheap food...good surround sound and large screen tv with PAUSE -what more can you want????

And what the crap is it with previews? Either they are so freaking scary at a kids show that your kids are screaming (cause they are adult shows) or they show us Ice Age on ours...makes so stinking sense to me. A funny..this couple comes in with their kid and I am thinking they HAVE to be in the wrong theater..she's like 5. The show starts and gets a bit raunchy and sure enough they hightail it out of there. I am sure that the Ice Age preview confused them a bit. ;)

Nothing more to say so I'll say goodnight gracie (george burns) for now. Let's be careful out there (remember Hill Street Blues?)

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

You're dead on about the previews -- sheesh!

Anita said...

Oh that is the cutest Anna picture YET! You just know she's cooking up trouble. And woooooo I feel special now. I got a mention in Felicia's blog!!!