1.04.2006

Ho Ho Ho Merry KISSES

Yep that is how our little one says it. It's so stinking cute but you know...not so much so when it's like a week past xmas. :) And of course she's been saying it all morning as she is handing me another ornament from my tree. I am about to scream. I will SO be taking these decorations down this weekend.

I have cute photos from New Year's on my camera...hopefully I can upload them in a bit. And I scrapped! I did it :) At mom's I did 5 layouts and then did an adorable one on Monday while hanging out with Kev. I moved my scrap stuff from the living room (just temporarily and only part of it) to the KITCHEN so I don't have to be alone while I scrap and can still see what's going on. YAY SO I did an awesome layout of Anna with Blitzen stuff from Basic Grey. I just adore their stuff...I grab three patterns and 10 min later have a kick butt layout (with my sketch help ;)

I even did the matchbook album and am going to mount it on the main xmas pages. I think I am overcompensating for our sucky xmas last year (no ornaments on the tree...everything down quickly due to house on the market, etc) I have layouts with the same photos for all three kids books. Then again events pages tend to be re-created for all the kids. I don't want fighting when they are grown over who gets *what* layout.

Technique Tuesday stamps- so totally cool...we did a preorder and got a bunch in and I am loving them so much better than my foam stamps. Too kewl. For my loyal customers I did pick out ALL the feb kits and even a bunch of March stuff. Maybe I'll scrap with March stuff and put a sneak peek up here later this week.

I worked from 10am-4pm in the store yesterday cleaning it and picking kits and packing orders. Today I am taking OFF to scrap hopefully - although Anna is being a beast....and trying to power my laptop down. So any orders placed before Tuesday will ship on Thursday. I have another batch of orders to pack and will work on that this week :)

Ok time for me to sign off...pictures later I promise!!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Merry Kisses -- how utterly adorable. I expect a layout about that soon!