12.29.2005

Year in Review

My Year in Review:
I am taking Annette's challenge....so no griping I didn't ;)


JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
To SURVIVE my move probably. Otherwise NO.
2. Who kissed you at midnight? The kids and Kev I am sure. :)
3. Did it snow where you live?Um hello..middle of midwest suburbia..hell yes!
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Not a snowball's chance in hell :) And won't ever either.

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? Kevin of course and my rugrats
2. What did your valentine get you? Jack diddly squat..he doesn't celebrate hallmark holidays!
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Um yes.

MARCH
1. Are you Irish? No way!
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Um no...we don't celebrate that at all.
And we didn't really do much for easter either- think MOVE on 4/1!
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? Blessedly NOTHING

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? It's ok...if I am indoors of course!
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? Yes the kids and we really got them. But don't remember now what I did!
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter? Nah..the kids get books and toys too..cause I hate having that much candy.

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? I used to love tulips..but like gerber daisies now...my mind immediately thinks SCRAPBOOK page. :) I don't like getting fresh flowers- waste of money!
2. Do you like the spring?Nope...Fall is my fave season!
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": well duh...May Flowers or tons of mud.
4. What would you think of as a spring color?:anything pastely

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1985 for grade school or 1989 from high school.
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: Yep we went to Nashville for CKU....and I am sure we went somewhere else...no idea where though!

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? I think we were at mom's..or my house...can't remember for the life of me!
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: No I don't think so!

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Nope
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? MOVING and getting the pool!
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?Yep once that pool was in- got put in Sept and we swam til October.

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? Nope
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? I had a lot of faves.
3. Did you like fall better than summer? hate the heat so there! So yep I loved fall but sept was HOT still

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? I was a harem girl in an outfit myg gram made that Katie wore..It'll probably fit anna when she's 50 ;)
2. What's your favorite candy?chocolate and peeps
3. What did you dress up like this year? A witch.no costume needed.

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? My own house and I love that!
2. Do you like stuffing? Stove top is good!
3. What are you thankful for? My family, health and friends!

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Absolutely..my fave holiday too!
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yep
3. What did you want this year for Christmas? I wanted an ipod, pots and pans and other goodies and got them all
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? Um not sure
5. Do you like cold weather? Cold not so much...breezy and indian summer like- love it
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10?10! :) I got everything I wanted and didn't let others bah bumbug attitudes get me down. :)

1 comment:

Just Say Julie said...

Glad your year turned out to be a 10!! Hope next year will be too