12.20.2005

Chain Letter - Blog Style

So I've been tagged..but I am a party pooper..no I really am..I'll answer but I don't have even 5 more people to ask to do this. All of them have been tagged. LOL And frankly did you *ever* get back a dishtowel in those chain letter things? A sticker or a kids book? I've gotten jack. Nada zip!

So here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably about 2 weeks overdue delivering Katie. I was married and had that baby on the way. :) I remember that I watch that stupid newstory all the time about the mom who drowned her sons. Susan Smith. Witch.

What were you doing one year ago?
Packing...we had no ornaments for our tree and it was a sad xmas- I cried a lot because I just wanted to be done with moving ya know??? I think we had sold the house but maybe not yet.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. cookies
3. ice cream
4. jamba juice
5. frappucinos

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Geez lots of them....One Sweet World
2. That Bitch song by Meredith Brooks
3. Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
4. Perfect Situation- Weezer
5. Sk8er Boi- Avril Lavenge

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. buy my moms' house
2. put aside money for college for the kids
3. adopt more babies
4. buy a summer home
5. hire a personal trainer for kev and I and a cook!

Five bad habits:
1. scratch my head
2. Bite my nails
3. bad at cleaning
4. clutter
5. swearing like a sailor

Five things you like doing:
1. baking
2. scrapping
3. hanging with my kids and dh
4. sales and shopping
5. blogging

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. LEG warmers
2. hot pink jacket
3. high heels
4. anything white
5. red rimmed FAKE glasses

Five favorite toys:
1. my camera
2. scrap supplies
3. IPOD!
4. my laptop
5. all my board games :)

Thanks Deanna :)

5 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Ahhh, I tagged you again before I knew Deanna had gotten you -- I guess you're off the hook?

Jill said...

I love that you would buy your mom's house. That is really sweet. The cook idea rocks too! LOL! But I'd go for a housekeeper.

Just Say Julie said...

Totally forgot about the legwarmers!! AYE!

The Mom said...

I totally forgot about wearing fake glasses. Now that I really HAVE to wear them what was I thinking!

:)

Emma said...

Nope, I never got a dish towel either. One memorable chain letter I got in the mail was for panties - AS IF!!!!