12.05.2005

"X" Marks the Spot with a dot dot dot

You know before I do the "x" game I wanted to say I have some of the strangest sayings...like the subject :) Or ouchie mama the kids repeat them all...it's fun and will be interesting to see if it becomes our little traditions..I should do a layout called..Mama Said or something....I have at least 20 I could think of....

hmm

Silly little thing, just put an X next to what you HAVE done
(x) smoked a cigarette -didn't inhale and burned my boob too..thanks Lisa for throwing a lit one at me ;)
( ) crashed a friend's car
( ) stolen a car
(x) been in love
(x) been dumped
(x) shoplifted as a chil
( ) been fired
( ) been in a fist fight
( ) snuck out of your parents' house
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(x) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend
(x) skipped school
( ) seen someone die
( x) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
(x) been on a plane
( ) purposely set a part of yourself on fire WHAT???!
( ) eaten sushi - HECK NO
( ) been skiing
(x) met someone from the Internet- met Kev on the internet...
(x) been at a concert
(x) taken painkillers
(x) love someone or miss someone right now
(x ) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
(x) made a snow angel
(x) had a tea party
(x) flown a kite
(x) built a sand castle
(x) gone puddle jumping it's FUN
(x) played dress up
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves
(x) gone sledding
( x) cheated while playing a game as a kid
(x) been lonely
(x) fallen asleep at work/school
( x) used a fake ID
(x) watched the sun set
( x) felt an earthquake
(x) slept beneath the stars
(x) been tickled
(x) been robbed have had cars broken into??
(x) been misunderstood
( ) petted a reindeer/goat/kangaroo/deer Goats...
(x) won a contest
(x) run a red light/stop sign
( ) been suspended from school
( ) had braces
(x) felt like an outcast/third person
(x) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) had déjà vu - have this all the time
( ) danced in the moonlight
(x) liked the way you
(x) witnessed a crime probably!
(x) questioned your heart in HS heck yeah!
(x) been obsessed with post-it notes love THEM and highliters!
(x) squished mud through your bare feet - feels cool and fun!
(x) been lost
(x) been on the opposite side of the country - maine and CA
(x) swam in the ocean(x) felt like dying
(x) cried yourself to sleep all the time as a teen
(x) played cops and robbers probably as a kid
(x) recently colored with crayons - Ok I will admit that for years my mom has bought me a new box of crayons and I color in secret still..the kids are banned from MY crayons :)
( ) sang karaoke
(x) paid for a meal with only coins..yep in college
(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) made prank phone calls? Um yes..is your fridge running...
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? um heck yeah and out my eyeball too once- ouchie mama
(x) caught a snowflake on your tongue every winter I do!
(x) danced in the rain
(x) written a letter to Santa Claus - yep I believe in santa
(x) been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) watched a sunrise with someone you care about - yep Kev- hawaii
(x) blown bubbles with the kids
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
(x) gone roller-skating we had lessons but i stunk at it..held onto the wall for dear life..and I skated with that boy...he had sweaty palms but at least held me up!
(x) had a wish come true
( ) jumped off a bridge Uh- No I am a wimp..but watched my drunk brother and best friend do it as a teen at Olive Park...with two gay men who were um naked...Tom lost HIS shoe that day jumping. Amazing he didn't die since it was all rocks under there.

2 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

ya got me laughing!

Bonni said...

LOL..I lost my shoe jumping off a bridge too...