12.18.2005

Um Yeah- NOT

Ok so I took that last one over from someone else's blog but I am SO not Rudolph :) It's been a heck of a week...I mean seriously. I find that sometimes when I have to *do* my job and actually step in for something I get responses ..makes me irked and then irritated that I feel like I am managing high school and really I've left that ya know? Drama sucks. I already have a 10 yr old who gives it to me..the 2 yr old thinks she runs the show (who am I kidding she does) and my dh who is junvenile to the nth degree at times. :) I am *living* a drama.

At any rate I think that one is all squared away just in time to deal with an irate customer. Compared to another customer whose box was destroyed and just applauds my packing skills. I like being treated nicely. For this job I am in debt and have NO salary..doesn't make me too happy at being yelled at by an irate customer. So my answer was to send me the stuff back and I'd make a full refund..this appears to be the subject at hand..because their reply was to resend them more stuff and then the wildcard- Jesus..ah yes..it's behind every irate person right? They insist that the items get resent or I think it was that I can send them a partial refund back and send more product. Um what part of SEND ME THE ITEMS BACK do you not get?

It was very amusing actually. They are mounting an even nastier email campaign when they could have had click and ship to their door already. I don't care if they have Jesus's personal BlackBerry info....you want a refund -give me the product. Simple. End of discussion. I know..that makes me a bad christian right? Merry freaking Christmas and all that jazz...makes you LOVE being in a people industry. NOT.

So the store is officially closed this week and my day will not be ruined by nastiness....It's Jesus's birthday soon you know and we have a cake to bake.

TTFN :)

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

So sorry you had a bad consumer encounter. Leave the store closed until after the cake =) You deserve a happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Felicia, so sorry you had to deal with that. :( Hugs lady! (Can't please everyone right?) Hope you have some great happy holidays though! :)

By the way - TAG! Check out my blog, and do it whenever you feel like it. :D

Anita said...

That woman needs to go take a flying leap. You need to sic your posse on her and by posse I of course mean the Bon-ster.

Bonni said...

Oh HA HA HA Miss Anita :) But remember I am very very good with shovels, remember??? Yeah she seems to be a little nuttier than a fruit cake, huh?