12.05.2005

KIM ROCKS and Freak is back!

It's a birthday miracle...

Kim changed my header....all praise the queen. I tried and it was all squished together. Isn't my girl just beautiful???? And she's upside down and has MY logo on it..it's just the cutest freaking thing I've ever seen!!!! Big smooches to Kim- she keeps her dt position forever for this one

And Freak! I couldn't believe my eyes..not only is she bacccccck she's got a hot new avatar also..be sure to check her out....

So Kev remembered about um 1pm to call and say Happy Birthday..I think my hanging up on him TWICE was a wee hint he screwed up. It's bad enough there is no cake or meal planned for me...and that my presents were bought a month ago but not even a hb? Shame! He apologized up and down.....

Btwn that and the outlaws phone call I'm in a crabby mood. :) And no ONE gave my 2 year old the memo - it's Mommy's bday (34th to be exact) so please oh please behave...oh no..she's the queen of the beasts today.

Happy Birthday to ME!

6 comments:

pixleyyy said...

Oh, I LOVE your banner! Tell Kim she has to make me one to keep her DT position! LOL

That is just so awesome! And the logo is the perfect touch. WTG Kim.

Just Say Julie said...

Happy Birthday Felicia!!

Your new banner is amazingly fantabulous! Just like you!

Bonni said...

Well cut Kev some slack, he IS a man after all :) The Banner looks great girl!

Carolyn F said...

Happy Birthday you youngster you!

Emma said...

Design team forever?? You didn't tell me about that, or I'd have thought twice about making the banner for ya! j/k!!

Glad you liked it, happy to do it for you!

Cynthia said...

Super cool banner! :)