12.29.2005

ARGHHHHHHHH MOM

Ok I feel better now...if y'all haven't seen mom's blog be sure to visit. She somehow created one when trying to leave a comment on Bonni's and has NO idea what the HECK in blazes she is doing. OMG I am going to kill her. Ok I feel a little better. She's now asking me-should I click leave comment. Uh no mom..I left you photos, changed the name of your blog and tried for 2 hours to get her damn photo in her profile. I gave up on that one.

Now she's still bugging me. I am about to kill her. Anyway all of you should visit it:
http://siggynana.blogspot.com and make sure to leave TONS of comments

Good luck Mom.

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Yes ma'am.

Jill said...

This too funny! How did she manage that? LOL! Well I am on my way over there....

Anita said...

Hey, when you're finished with hers, come tell me how the hell to post a list of links so I can link to everyone's blogs I read. I just haven't had the TIME to try to learn it.