12.12.2005

The Whole Fam Damily


OnThanksgiving that is...all of us...amazing how old we are all getting :)

I need to start taking MORE pictures...it seems that I never do that as much anymore. I have some on the camera of Miss Anna eating all my COOKIE batter...the little sneak. She loves spritz cookies....for that matter we all do. Yesterday- even though half of us are sick with colds we made: Krans Kuchen- 8 cakes, spritz cookies- 2 batches (almost all gone already), Italian spice cookies (yuck- but mom's faves..10 c of flour and that's just 1/2 a recipe!!!!), Toffee cookies, chocolate chip cookies, Magic bars, pb blossoms and pb cookies. And I still am not done. I still have 2 pumpkin pies to make and also another 2-4 batches of spritz cookies.

I love holidays. Esp Christmas..all that cookie baking. :) We went to Lorenzo's yesterday with friends and Nic and had a great time. Yummy food and great conversation and no kids :) Everyone here is doing well....except for our colds. Mikey is walking all over, sitting on his foot all day and being yelled at for walking without the boot.

I've been pestering Bonnaroo to update her blog..kinda boring to visit MINE So get on that will ya lady. Shame on you!

Is anyone else's kid hitting their tree with glee? Every two seconds the little imp either breaks an ornament or hands me one telling me : "No touch Mommy right? Right? look only" Um you are handing it to me. And she has NO talent at re-hanging them so needless to say there are ornaments everywhere.
Ok off to take a nap before the kids come in and chaos starts. I swear today we *will* clean up that basement - at least their toys or I am throwing them all out!!!! I am sure you can hear their protests all the way in your own houses.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Cool picture -- yep, mine love to fondle the ornaments too!

pixleyyy said...

Too cute about AG. Hope you have plastic Christmas balls on the tress. We got a spruce tree this year and let me tell you that no one touches it ... it's pokey! LOL

Bonni said...

What a great photo girl!