12.14.2005

Hey There

it's only been a day or two I mean come on :) I was busy....cleaning the house one day and working the other two. Not much going on- what can I say I am boring. So Kev tells me that tonight is some work xmas party. Um ok..I love when they don't have a spouse function. So being the smart ass that I am..I told him without missing a beat that this friday was MY work party for ScrapAddict.com- no spouses invited and oh I'd be gone most of the night if not the whole weekend. Then I tried saying it was being held in Hinesville, GA but he caught on. Told me I was very funny- which *I* obviously think so. :) Witty and all that. So my brother is mad at me..which is really funny-- which in turn is making him MORE mad at me. I told his gf things *supposedly* he told me in confidence..the same stuff he said to all of us -mom, me and gf on the weekend..so it's freaking semantics and we won't *even* discuss crappy things he said or did to my "bf" at the time- years ago it was Kev. How freaking high schoolish. It's christmas- lighten up. He's just annoyed that I don't agree with him- ever- and not even as a rule ya know? Poor guy. I love him dearly - I truly do. But today he freaked the kids out with his yelling at me. Please for the love of pete knock it off numbskull.

What else? I forgot an international pkg for a customer..felt like a dunce..so had to go back ot the PO for another 45 min marathon wait after I told them last time I'd see them in the new year.

I am very close to just shutting down for xmas. Next week is horrid w/things to get done.

I did get asked for one of my layouts for Legacy - they seem to like me and you know I've never seen a magazine or my layouts back yet ;) Anyway they took my Spring layout- which reminds me to take it down in the next few days.

Ok I am anal..I'm looking at my tree and hating it..the lower branches are now almost bare (anna) and the upper ones have 2 ornaments on them sometimes...it just looks WRONG. 2 yr old terror going cheap...kidding!

Other than that I am all done xmas shopping and MOM wrapped it all- gotta love moms! I have to make my gram a card and get it together and finish cookies but that is it..oh and finish cleaning. Yick.

I'd like to scrap a page this week too ya know? No new years plans either. Think we'll spend it at home with our kids and playing games....

I'll end with 5 things that annoy me lately:
1. Bonni's blog.
2. Bonni's blog
3. Customers who rip me off
4. Mean people
5. bonni's blog - who is by definition mean because I have NOTHING to read...ok that's an exaggeration but PLEASE an intervention.

Oh and I adore Bonni still- just not her blog. The sneak took her assignment for me at ScrapAddict and actually made me a sketch box..how sweet is that? Even called to ask me how I organize my sketches and I still had NO clue.

Oh and one other little thing...Lucy....invites me to a travelgroup but I miss it or it never made it and then we fought...she's in China right now with her new little one....anyway I may have forgiven her but will still for all eternity tell her how she snubbed me :) LOL

4 comments:

Anita said...

Take the rest of the month off, woman! Sounds like you need a break. And tell mom she has to come wrap my presents now, too. I'm jealous. ;)

Just Say Julie said...

I'm impressed you're done with shopping and wrapping!! aye! Thanks for the good read!!

Carolyn F said...

LOL -- be original and send the January kits... IN JANUARY! Seriously, do you really think we're scrappin? Hell no, we're stressing just like you LOL!

Bonni said...

Hey man, Hineys'ville is ready for ya girl....BRING IT :) Hey I updated my blog so back off now