1.10.2006

It's my favorite mistake....

LOL ok that's NOT true...but we picked this kit up as a late contender. I was torn between this and the company's blue line. But picked this one. OMG the dt has been rocking it. And I know it's a hit because they've been buying up the extras and it's an SDJ that might not even MAKE it into the public sale arena!

So here's a quick sneaky...I might have to remove it later but I *had* to prove to Catherine I did her ad challenge. Girls and guys and scrappers...if you are looking to be motivated - we have it all..sketches, journaling ideas, challenges galore...I can't believe how freaking creative these girls are. And it's all there for you waiting...so my challenge to my customers is to break open that kit that you've been wanting to try and DO it! Make sure to upload them so I can see too!

This is called contemplation. I have hidden journaling that asks what my little peanut was thinking. She had been taking tons of photos smiling and then lapsed into that. :) Probably sick of mommy taking photos. BTW..as an aside..this kid has her "own" fisher price camera (real 35mm one for kids) and she puts it on her neck (like mommy) and says...ok move over by the tree...a little that way..just a second..perfect..let me take your picture. OMG who do you think says all that all the time???! LOL ME. Little mimic!

Ok ok I know you are like...get to the good stuff already right? I have a ton more of her in these poses so expect more layouts and I've used only ONE yummy sheet of this SDJ so far..amazing..it's not even broken into yet. And Karen has done beach layouts, xmas layouts and so on..so it's VERY versatile...am I killing you yet? SNORT

OK ....off to scrap some more!

4 comments:

Julie said...

How cute!! Can't wait to get that kit!!

The Mom said...

What a beautiful picture! Great layout!

Carolyn F said...

OK it is SOOO not fair... DT gets to see it AND buy extras before those of us not on Whole Shebang get to even see???

Bonni said...

What an awesome LO girl :)