1.22.2006

Soggy cereal and other ramblings

I told you I was inane :) I was able to sweet talk the new papers from American Crafts...well I traded it for a pizza...you all KNOW you would too if you had the chance ;) I am really bummed that I can't go to Vegas..almost contemplated getting a ticket at this late stage. Next year I'll probably do two shows..but for now this works.

So Lance met with me and we placed our order and it will be shipping while all the other folk are just getting to the show. Make SURE to check out the rubons..they rock. I loved them....the serif type font..everything. And they are in matchbooks and each strip is sliced so it's easy to use!

Here's a layout I did with their stuff!!! Love it..from the Bookshelf line ...look for this in an upcoming kit for sure! Of course it helps to have the cutest kid possible right? People ask if she takes a bad picture and the funny thing is that YES she does but people love those too! LOL I always take pics of her crying and pouting or throwing a fit.

Life has been busy so I've been neglectful of my blog. It's a no-win situation..we were ahead at ScrapAddict for all of one week maybe. :) Subscription is out for Feb though..thank goodness and I have to mail international pkgs tomorrow. So I've come to realize that when that is all going on - nothing much is going on here. :) And YES it's true..my dang tree is still up....I actually have two trees...I think about taking it down and then I forget. It's making Mom nuts. I think it will come down eventually. Maybe.

I've threatened Bonni that she can help me in July when her family comes to visit for a week. YAY we are going to have so much fun. It will be so nice to just kick back here. And finally my goal is to head to China again with the whole FAMILY in a few years- no not to adopt but we will probably buy out the place. And also next year if we are lucky- Cabo Wabo baby. I saw pics of the place and now am thinking..why have I been saying NO so much. LOL Yes honey, yes...I'll go..it's BEE YOU TI FUL :)

More sneak peeks later from me if I get any scrapping time in around laundry!

Oh and an image for you all! Of mom with the stroller....

7 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

love the layout and can't wait for the AC stuff in the store! and you know I'll take a pizza anytime :)

Carolyn F said...

I like the layout too -- and the picture of The Nana!

pixleyyy said...

I LOVE that LO. Will be a wonderful kit. I can't wait for all the new goodies to start rolling in!

The Mom said...

I really love the layout. Your DD is SOOOO cute! She has got the most pinchable looking little cheeks!

Melzie said...

Love the layout!!

Anita said...

Yeah I can't believe I met that rugrat and didn't pinch those cheeks. :)

Christi said...

Adorable layout!!! I just love it!!! I can't wait to see all the new stuff in the store!!!